Herts, Beds and Bucks Area Meeting. Thursday 13 Aug 2015

Matt Hillam (Fatbloke) - Herts Beds & Bucks AO

Thanks to everyone for such a warm welcome, we both had a great evening. Looking forward to next month, and let's hope some fine weather too.

Great meet at the Grove Lock last night and really good to see some new guys attending, 17 of us in total

Mark well done on finding the right pub this time and venturing out in your Westy on such a stormy night.

Also enjoyed meeting & speaking to Martin who has a new kit on order and collecting later this month, your excitement and enthusiasm for the build ahead has got me thinking " What's next "

Hope to see you both again next month

Thanks for the warm welcome , Both me and Dad really enjoyed it up until leaving 2 minutes down the road when the heavens opened to the point where we just had to stop and get saturated as there was no where to get cover , all we could do was laugh and get soaked to the bone , spent this morning bailing the tub out ......tin top next time me thinks !!!! :d

• Like 1