the David

Hemsley

A question for fellow IVAers. The original invoices and certificates submitted to DVLA with my V55/4 application were returned today, sans Individual Approval Certificate.

Is this normal? It was a very nice certificate, with embossed silver title, evidence of a significant achievement. Should I ask for this back, or have I traded it for the V5/C, printed in an ugly type-face with the minimum of ink, and common as muck.

I do have a scanned copy of it, and a picture on my phone...

They kept my SVA certificate when I registered my car. They also stamped all the receipts

So the last post of my build adventure takes us back to the beginning.

• Like 5

Can I be the first to say that that is a great watch and a wonderful record of the build.

The David looks great.

Well done Martin and team!

That's a great record of the build Martin, and well done for mastering the times lapse technology! I set my camera up in the garage on time lapse with all great intentions, turned it on on day one and forgot to turn it off again. I now have a 32GB memory card full of the same image!

Great video and lasting memory! Nice bonus for us all, thanks! :t-up:

There's no doubt who's the star of that video...

...the dog! :d

That's a great record Martin, it all looks easy when you view a build at that speed!!