Well-developed, flexible, reliable and FAST C20XE SEiW now SOLD

AdamR

Yep - that looks like a serious bit of kit Adam -  a bit OT, but I note that you are quote "a qualified and registered ARDS instructor" - let me know next time you get to Croft and we can perhaps discuss buying a bit of your time :)

This is a great car and if I had the money, I would buy it in an instant!

Good luck with the sale Adam.

So what is the next project?

Thanks Mike :t-up:

It's a slightly battered (been in a few prangs, bodywork is knackered, chassis is full of cracks) Fisher Fury with an R1 engine. The base is there but it needs TLC... so plenty of tinkering to be done, which fulfills my requirements now there's nothing left to do on the Westy!

Started out like this a couple of weeks ago...

fury1.jpg

Now looks a bit like this, has had the geo tweaked, some chassis welding done, oil change and had a dyno session - where the battery died due to the stator being knackered. All good fun!

furybonnet.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Bit of a bump - car's just gone back on Pistonheads and I'll keep it taxed until the end of this month. After that, it will stay tucked away safely for 'winter'.

Also received this month's copy of EVO Magazine in the post yesterday, where they tested the new £250,000 592bhp Aston Martin GT12 at Anglesey. Interestingly, the quickest lap time they could manage was a second slower than one of my track day laps in this car - goes to show how much performance is available!

Me too - everyone who 'knows' the car has commented it is good value.

But, I appreciate this sort of car appeals to a fairly limited market. The right buyer will come along soon though, I'm sure!

A few more pics... I even cleaned it  :o

westy-sale01.JPG

westy-sale02.JPG

westy-sale03.JPG

westy-sale04.JPG

westy-sale05.JPG

westy-sale06.JPG

westy-sale07.JPG

westy-sale08.JPG

westy-sale09.JPG

• Like 1

Can you do 0% finance over 10 years? :p;):d

Surprised this hasnt gone!

Snap!

• 3 weeks later...

Another bump - and to add that I would accept £12,500 for the car without the custom geometry setup and day of instruction. It will still be taxed until the end of the month, but is being kept stored away safely.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.