CAMBS - Evening meet - Weds 12th August

Cleggy the Spyder Man

Hi all

Meet at the old ferry boat on Wed 12th of August - usual 7-9pm ish

It's here FIND THE PUUUUUUUUUUUB

See you there :t-up:

Was thinking of a drive up but need to know where the pub is, that link takes you to your also brilliant looking bbq on the beach page...

Was thinking of a drive up but need to know where the pub is, that link takes you to your also brilliant looking bbq on the beach page...

good spot :blush:

link now sorted

and a BTTT - next Weds chaps

Yup 6.30 :-)

If kev lets me out on time i'll be there  :laugh:

Oi u cheeky sod your not at mine that day your taken the day off u said so if u don't turn up not my fault  :d 

I Should be there anyway   :t-up: :t-up: :t-up:

If kev lets me out on time i'll be there  :laugh:

Hope your doing a good job i haven't had time this weekend to pop over and inspect  :laugh:  :d  :d

Will be along as usual, Think Terry's going to get my old car out as well so probably meet up at yours to run up together if that's ok with you Clark  :t-up:

Hope your doing a good job i haven't had time this weekend to pop over and inspect  :laugh:  :d  :d

Will be along as usual, Think Terry's going to get my old car out as well so probably meet up at yours to run up together if that's ok with you Clark  :t-up:

Yup top job

Did anyone get the group message I sent out a few days back? Not had anyone respond so no idea if it sent or not

Yup top job

Did anyone get the group message I sent out a few days back? Not had anyone respond so no idea if it sent or not

Yes Clark i got it but as you know im going to have to play it by ear for the next few events hence i didn't reply 

nowt to see at the mo dave ,except for two knackered young chaps  :blush:  :laugh:

Have a nose when we finish , then you can take the p***

And yes i did clark, but not allowed to use my phone at work.........he he

Yes Clark i got it but as you know im going to have to play it by ear for the next few events hence i didn't reply 

ok m8 = hope all goes well bud

and a BTTT

forecast looking ok - will be in the westy