Uttoxeter Meeting - Thursday 23rd July Evening

dhutch

After exchanging PMs with some other local members I would like to propose a meeting at repeat of previous years meetings at Uttoxeter.

Assuming the weather is reasonable I suggest we aim to meet at 6.45pm, with a view to going for a short run out at about 7.00pm for maybe about 1 hour, then back to the pub for a natter, food, and a drink till as late as people want. The Bramshall Inn supported us well last time and all though I have yet to contact them suggest we repeat the venue. All cars/members/guests welcome.

Location map:

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/dir/''/Bramshall+Inn/@52.9131051,-1.8387758,11.25z/data=!4m8!4m7!1m0!1m5!1m1!1s0x487a11825312d3b3:0x9068e59a798d7096!2m2!1d-1.908171!2d52.8966664

Daniel

We are intending to come to this meeting but may be late due to work.

Hopefully I can get over to this to meet a few new faces.

But it all depends on what time I finish work if that's ok.

Andy.

Sounds good, Andy. Let us know when you are finished and heading over.

Where are you coming from?

We are still coming and it looks like I will be able to get out of work at a reasonable time. In fact I will be going to work in the Westfield as its closer to the meet.

See you tomorrow!

See you tomorrow, Martyn.

Andy,

Sounds good. See you a little later then

Good work.

Have phone the pub to let them know and there should be a table booked under 'Daniel Hutchinson' as the meet happens to fall on the first night the new owners are doing food.

See you all when I see you.

Daniel

Just got back deff & froze, good run out anotherv100+ miles, nice to meet you all.

Andy

Great meeting!
 - Good meal, good run, good chat. 

Thanks everyone and to Martyn for leading the drive.

Daniel