Westy Narrow Owners Club Sticker

Mark (smokey mow)

Rare and now highly collectable, thee exclusive stickers were only offered to the 62 members of the Narrow owners club way back in 2011. :westy: Never before have I seen one of these for sale, if you have a Narrow Body car you cannot do without this to adorn the rear of your car !!!!!

http://forum.wscc.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic/88900-narrow-club/?p=895144

Highest bid posted on this thread by 9pm Wednesday evening wins it. Narrow owners only please, sorry no time for wide boys.

All money will be going to charity and to be paid by the winning bidder to any charity of their choice. free postage :)

678d90df26eef22ae1c2c6d2eba7a73e.jpg

• Like 1

Guess I qualify (although with all the food and drink I've had the last two weeks, I don't even know if I'll get back in it!), so before I walk along the beach for more cocktails, let's start it at £10 to get the ball rolling.

• Like 1

Is the club still active, could I become member 63?

I looked a while ago, the web site that did the designs had ceased to exist. Something could be photoshopped no doubt, though.

£25...

Mr Grumpy's slimline posterior needs some bling.

• Like 1

Thanks for all your bids and to John K for your winning offer of £25 to charity :t-up:

• Like 1

Done diddly dum done...!

• Like 2

Problems are:

1, I enjoy flirting with the woman that runs the place WAY too much

2, I nearly came home with four cats...

• Like 1

Yes the club is still active, but sadly the badges are not... unless we can get another 30 members or so.  Leave it with me and I'll confirm your number.  Meantime, click on my user name, go to my profile and behold the official club video.

Thanks Scott, just watched it, nice photos but not sure about the music.

Hi Mark,

Arrived safe and sound..!

Problem is looks to nice (and rare) to use..!

Because it says "No time for wide boys" does that prevent anybody from Essex being a member..?

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.