Herts, Beds & Bucks Area Meet, 16 Jul 2015

Matt Hillam (Fatbloke) - Herts Beds & Bucks AO

Herts, Beds & Bucks Area  Meeting 16 Jul 2015

For July only, the area meet will be moved on by 1 week to Thursday 16 July 2015.

(allowing for the Blyton Park trackday and sprint event)

Herts, Beds & Bucks Area Meeting

Thursday 16 Jul 2015

Grove Lock

http://grovelock.co.uk/find-us

7pm onwards

Everyone is welcome.

Who can make it this month? (Thu 16 Jul)

Good idea to move.

Unfortunately I will be in Greece that day and not back until late.

David

I plan to be there to celebrate my best in class at Shelsley Walsh!

Can't believe it

Glutey

• Like 2

room for a newbie

Always good to see new people Mark, your more than welcome to join us  :t-up:

Good idea to have moved the date.  I will be along provided I am back in time from a trip to Manchester (not quite so elegant as Greece David but at least the cash machines should be working up-north!).

Keith 

• Like 1

room for a newbie

Always! :t-up: Just look for the big table full of car-types :)

Haven't checked the calendar yet but I hope to be there, will be out in the westy too if the sun's out!

Keith

I am driving there with a friend and only staying one night before I fly back. ...  Not that glamorous ;-(

Thanks for the warm invite guys , will see if I can force my dad out with his gbs zero that evening too, don't think he has been further than 5 miles in it since built so will be a challenge in itself lol :)

Really should have read this before now. And I brought my trophy too.

Bump - this thursday.

Who else will be there?

Yes I'll be along, but I don't want to discuss Blyton results anymore  :down:

I can hear you saying it Matt !!!!  

"To finish first, first you've got to finish" "To finish first, first you've got to finish" "To finish first, first you've got to finish" "To finish first, first you've got to finish" "To finish first, first you've got to finish""To finish first, first you've got to finish" "To finish first, first you've got to finish" "To finish first, first you've got to finish" "To finish first, first you've got to finish" "To finish first, first you've got to finish""To finish first, first you've got to finish" "To finish first, first you've got to finish" "To finish first, first you've got to finish" "To finish first, first you've got to finish" "To finish first, first you've got to finish""To finish first, first you've got to finish" "To finish first, first you've got to finish" "To finish first, first you've got to finish" "To finish first, first you've got to finish" "To finish first, first you've got to finish""To finish first, first you've got to finish" "To finish first, first you've got to finish" "To finish first, first you've got to finish" "To finish first, first you've got to finish" "To finish first, first you've got to finish" 

I think I've got it now  :t-up:

• Like 1

Oops!

• Like 1

Right just had a meeting in Bradford tommorow afternoon dropped on me

Determined to make it this time so keep your ears open for a tortured car having its neck rung as I try to get there for around 7.30

Cheers

Barry