What a great day!

Kingster

Well done mate.. That will mean a lot to him in times to come I'm sure.

Well done Chris. A great and kind use of your new toy!

Sounds like whatever else happens with your car now, that will have made the build and all the DVLA issues well worth it - well done and so nice to hear.

Sounds like whatever else happens with your car now, that will have made the build and all the DVLA issues well worth it - well done and so nice to hear.

Yes, I agree. This was one of the reasons I was anxious to get the car on the road as things are progressing quickly in a downward direction for my mate. Life can be cruel sometimes :(
  • Like 1

Well done Chris, really good first use for the car.

• Like 2

Well done Chris, really good first use for the car.

What Nick said. After all the troubles you had getting there, the first proper run really puts life in perspective. Well done, a really moving post, thank you.

• Like 1

Well done Chris, shows how much fun these are if it can make someone facing such a cruel thing smile.

I've been sulking about with my car not road worthy, but when you hear of people facing things like that it really does make you realise how lucky we are to have good health, and stupid things like the DVLA etc should not bother us!!! :)

• Like 2

what a lovely thought , good on you :yes:  , life is cruel .

I know exactly how you feel, my first passenger has now passed away having lost his battle with cancer, my aim when building mine was to get it on the road while he was still well enough to enjoy a passenger ride.