205/60/13 tyres

ziplob

well after runs to Skye and Applecross this year both sets of my tyres are for the bin  and its time for new ones. Now being Scottish I dont want to replace them with ao48s or toyo 888s anyone suggest a replacement tyre to use at a resonable price as the only ones i can find that size are most likly dich finders .

If cost is an issue, have you considered going down to 185/60/13 and put on some semi sticky Nankangs, the extra grip will compensate the change in width and they are around £50 + vat a tyre.

Link here

http://www.demon-tweeks.co.uk/motorsport/track-day-tyres/nankang-sportnex-ns-2r-tyre

Wide tyres may help the look of the car but are usually not neccesary.  I have 195 Toyo TR1s and they're fine in both rain and shine