Flared Side Panels - AA Composites

AA Composites

AA Composites are now manufacturing flared side panels for SeW (Wide body) and Se (Narrow body) models. These are purpose made side panels made from GRP to improve engine bay ventilation and reduce running temperatures under the bonnet.

The front and rear edges have a radius which gives a purposeful and finished look, and are produced in two variants, vertical and angled. Depending on your choice, this means the rear facing vent can either be vertical or angled to follow the scuttle bonnet line.

Panels are supplied in pairs, and will require an amount of trimming by the customer, as we know each car is different, and each customer will want a varying amount of flare. At maximum these panels will give you approximately 90mm of flare / vent.

The panels are made in GRP, and are not available in carbon fibre. I currently offer these in black however at additional cost I am happy to manufacture in a RAL colour of your choice, but you will have to supply the RAL colour code, and take responsibility for this. We can discuss this at the enquiry stage.

Price including U.K. delivery is £170 for black. Add £25 for other colours.

Please pm me for enquiries or contact me by email : aacomposites@virginmedia.com

Other products from AA Composites

Half Doors

http://forum.wscc.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic/113478-aa-composites-half-doors/

Intercahangeable Aeroscreen

http://forum.wscc.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic/102226-interchangeable-aeroscreens-for-se-sew/

AA Composites Lockable Bootbox System

http://forum.wscc.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic/102227-aa-composites-lockable-bootbox-system/

post-19846-0-99483000-1432293714_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

Nice!

Very nice. I may be interested In a set when mine is through the iva

Mike

Nice, this looks like it may be a winter job  :d

Excellent work Andy. I knew they'd go down well :)

mmmmm..................... 

NOOOO! Stop it Andy!

• Like 1

Nice silver ones for you Mike,    would compliment your stripes.

These look really good. Just what I've been looking for. Is there anything which would stop them fitting a narrow body?

Cheers

Rich

• Like 1

These look really good. Just what I've been looking for. Is there anything which would stop them fitting a narrow body?

Cheers

Rich

I've sent you a pm. At this stage I don't know, but we can see.

I would like a pair too, if they are ok for a narrow..

Cheers

Greggs..

Look Good :t-up:

Also intrested if they will fit a narrow.

Cant see why not to be honest but will wait and see what others think

Edited having seen pm from AA. Measurement in progress......

Length wise perfect. Height wise my body seems a little shallower though it has been off the car for some time so may have sagged a bit??

I have put a post up in tech talk to compare.

I so hope they will fit. The sides on my tub are in bad condition so these could save me a shed load of work!

Cheers

Rich

Edited having seen pm from AA. Measurement in progress......

Length wise perfect. Height wise my body seems a little shallower though it has been off the car for some time so may have sagged a bit??

I have put a post up in tech talk to compare.

I so hope they will fit. The sides on my tub are in bad condition so these could save me a shed load of work!

Cheers

Rich

The measurements I gave were maximum, so I think these will fit. I have put out a request on my local club forum to see if there is a narrow body car nearby to offer the panels up to, I am also going to Gurston Down Hillclimb, so hopefully there will be a narrow body car there. I will keep you posted.

• Like 1

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.