Tillett Stoneleigh 20% Offer

Tillett Car Seats

Whilst we are not exhibiting this year, I am pleased to confirm that we will still have a show special offer.

To coincide with Stoneleigh you can buy a pair of  Tillett B6 seats with a discount of 20%.

Please see www.tillettcarseats.co.uk for price and range. The B6 is the most common seat for Westfield fitment.

For this offer orders must be received in the next week so by Friday 8th May.

Please mention WSCC Stoneleigh offer when ordering. This is only valid through us as a WSCC sponsor and Tillett stockist and is not available from the Tillett factory.

Feel free to message or call me with any questions.

David

01732 865 635

Tillett Car Seats (NTP Motorsport .. a division of Nationwide Technical Products Limited)

Bump

Last day tomorrow

Regards

David

01732 865 635

Just wanted to thank David. I ordered the seats on Monday and came home from work today to a large cardboard box full of carbon goodies.

• Like 1

:yes:  :yes:  Thank you for your order and pleased to be of service.

David