Herts, Beds & Bucks Area run to Stoneleigh

Matt Hillam (Fatbloke) - Herts Beds & Bucks AO

Herts, Beds & Bucks Area run to Stonleigh.

Sunday 3 May 2015

Departing from Super Sausage Cafe, on the A5 Potterspury at 0930am sharp.

Everyone is welcome. :t-up:

Please let me know if you can make it.

Matt

• Like 1

I'll be there.  checking the weather to decide what car to tax / mot Saturday.

Looks as if I will have to miss the run (and excellent breakfast) this year as we will be on holiday.

Keith

Still waiting for the Northants AO to come up with a route, but if I don't hear back, I'll come and join you guys too...

Still waiting for the Northants AO to come up with a route, but if I don't hear back, I'll come and join you guys too...

I'd give the M1 a miss due to the contra-flows at J15/J18 - try A5 or A45 to Daventry/Dunchurch - unfortunately I'm not going to make it as it clashes with another event we've been invited to (and I lost :cry: )  

Have heard back now, and we're setting off from Sixfields.  Have suggested we join up to AO, but not sure of logistics or how big our group is.

Would you mind if I joined the Northants group leaving from Sixfields?  If It's ok what time are you leaving?

Would you mind if I joined the Northants group leaving from Sixfields?  If It's ok what time are you leaving?

PM'd for more info  :yes:

Everyone welcome.

Any more?

We're now going to depart from Sixfields at 9.30am, so we'll see you either there, or on the way  :yes: