***SOLD AND GONE***1991 Westfield SE 2 litre Vauxhall Red Top

scubajess

FOR SALE DUE TO CHANGE IN FAMILY CIRCUMSTANCES.

1991 WESTFIELD SE (Narrow Body) 2L VAUXHALL RED TOP XE

ENGINE.

Vauxhall 2L Red Top XE fitted with Coscast cylinder head and producing 188.9 BHP (Print out available) The engine has been completely rebuilt using ARP con rod bolts, New cam belt, water pump, QED sump with baffle, carbon fibre cam cover, full set of silicon hoses, QED oil short filter adaptor and filter

FUELING AND IGNITION

Jenvey throttle bodies and trumpets. ITG air filter. Custom made 37 litre long range alloy fuel tank with built in swirl pot.

DTA ECU with DTA wiring loom. Coil pack (Distributer removed)

EXHAUST

Westfield 4 branch manifold connected to a Wunoff repackable 6" diameter stainless steel silencer.

TRANSMISSION

Gearbox is a Quaife 5 speed semi-helical close ratio Ford Type 9. Ratios are 1st - 2.39. 2nd - 1.54. 3rd - 1.21. 4th - 1. 5th - 0.87

REAR AXLE

It is a Ford RS2000 3.9 ratio 'live axle' fitted with a tran-x plate type LSD set at the correct ramp angle for a light weight kit car.

SUSPENSION

Protech adjustable alloy bodied shocks all round. All front wishbone and rear axle tie bar metalastic bushes were recently replaced. New tie bar to chassis mounting brackets fitted and strengthened with extra bracing plates.

WHEELS/TYRES

15" OZ Ultraleggera lightweight alloy wheels fitted with 195/50x15 Toyo tyres.

STEERING.

2.4 lock to lock quick rack

BRAKES

Front - Ford M16 calipers fitted with EBC 'Green Stuff' pads. Vented discs.

Rear - RS2000 9" Inch drum brakes.

INTERIOR

Genuine carbon fibre dash fitted with rev counter, oil pressure gauge, water temperature gauge, amp meter and SPA programmable digital speedometer. The dash also has all the usual switches and warning lights fitted in addition to a fuel cut off switch and a shift light.

The seats are MK fibreglass high backed seats.

Recently fitted Luke 4 point harnesses.

11" Mountney steering wheel

BODY

Narrow Body in very good condition. Fitted with carbon effect front cycle wings and carbon effect rear arch protectors.

RAC roll bar fitted with high level LED brake light.

5 1/4" carbon effect headlights.

There are a number of vinyl graphics on the bodywork. These can be removed very easily but I do not want to remove them as if it doesn't sell I will obviously be keeping it and I personally like them.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

PowerVamp gel battery fitted.

Custom made radiator – no cooling issues whatsoever.

The car has been completely rewired using a professionally made custom wiring loom.

Also included in the sale is an unmarked tonneau cover and a boot box cover made from the same material.

The car is correctly registered as a 2 litre Westfield SE and the correct engine number is shown on the V5.

12 months MOT.

£6,500 OVNO

I am in Rotherham, South Yorkshire 5 minutes from J.33 M1 or 15 minutes from J.1 M18.

I think I’ve covered everything but if anyone requires any further information please PM me or ring me on 07522 125339.

Brians%20%20WESTFIELD%20004-20150417-151

Brians%20%20WESTFIELD%20001_zpsipesfvnc.

Brians%20%20WESTFIELD%20003_zpskrnnufko.

Brians%20%20WESTFIELD%20007_zpsssrfhd5w.

Brians%20%20WESTFIELD%20009_zpsdbrh6jrm.

Copy%20of%20Westfield%2022.06.06%20003%2

Westfield%2012.05.2009%20003_zps6avrbbwq

• Like 1

Looks lovely! How much are you after for it? Edit: You beat me to it ;) I don't think it'll hang around long at that price...!

it's at the end of the listing just before my location. Now in bold figures.

This is a pretty little red rocket, sure you'll sell easy at that price, good luck with the sale................ I think

Looks a bargain for someone! Good luck with the sale, but I don't think you'll need it...

Thanks to the people who phoned regarding my car but it is provisionally sold, deposit taken. not sure whether to be happy or sad! :d  :cry:

Going to Nottinghamshire, somewhere around M1 J.27 I believe.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.