Essex Weight Watcher - The Re Match 14th June 2015

Pistol Pete

Thanks to the assistance of our fellow Essex members we are put on a second Essex Weight Watchers.

This will be held on the morning of 14th June 2015 before the June monthly meet at Kevin's (Kevip6) unit in Brentwood starting at 9am through to noon.

Address is:

Baldwin Plastic Laminates on Tallon Road, down a driveway opposite Rhino Showrooms

Post Code cm13 1tg

As per last year there will be a chance to have an initial weigh in for everyone, then several reweighs if people want to adjust their cars. Paul (Tigger) will be in charge of the scales once again and provide all the numbers and suggestions for making you stead better balanced.

In addition to the teas and coffees of last year, I have plans to bring a BBQ and supply some bacon rolls that may help with the fine tuning of the weight distribution.

Here's a link to last years event

http://forum.wscc.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic/107990-essex-weight-watchers-8th-june-9am/

This sounds great I'm in. Not weighed it since I've had the cage. 

• Like 1

Count me in. Car lost weight this year - shame about the driver!

• 3 weeks later...

I'm in. I should come in much lighter this year, no rear wheel, aero screen and tools removed from engine bay.  

• Like 1

Yours will be the one to beat I reckon...

Yours will be the one to beat I reckon...

Mine? I just want to find out a bit about corner weighting, I'm on a roll now!

Pre lit narrow - surprised it doesn't blow away!

• Like 1