Clarkson suspended

*Emma*

I shall be interested to see how this pans out for him :popcorn:

i think something has been out of whack for a while. It seemed strange to me in this current series james may has been the one doing the majority of the pieces on the cars. In other series it always seemed to me that Clarkson hogged the fast super cars and high spec machinery but in this series it seems the other way.

Love your last Para Jeff, just about sums the BBC up.

• Like 1

What is for sure, if he goes Top Gear is finished at the BBC. I would say any commercial operation would snap them up and let them get on with doing what they want, without fear from one legged lesbian yogurt weaving cycling groups or Argentinians who he might offend, complaining to the BBC who appear to be run by buffoons who have no grip on reality.

Agree totally.

I just hope there are no one legged lesbians who are members of this site. 

Makes way nicely for Chris Harris me thinks

Without knowing the facts it is hard to speculate, however since when has that ever stopped us? He has some enemies in the BBC and the wider media who hate his realistic none PC take on life and pokes those who are professionally offended with a very funny large stick. He has also built up a large group of people who dislike him for other reasons.

I disagree, his 'realistic' take on life is pretty far from my own. I'm not offended, but the whole characture UKIP voter thing has lost its humour for me now.

If you don't like Top Gear or Jeremy Clarkson,  don't watch or read his stuff....................

Top Gear, coming soon to a TV screen near you................  Just not on any of the BBC channels  :laugh:  :laugh:

:getmecoat:

• Like 1

If you don't like Top Gear or Jeremy Clarkson,  don't watch or read his stuff....................

Top Gear, coming soon to a TV screen near you................  Just not on any of the BBC channels  :laugh:  :laugh:

:getmecoat:

That's what the Dave channel is for.

I disagree, his 'realistic' take on life is pretty far from my own. I'm not offended, but the whole characture UKIP voter thing has lost its humour for me now.

What has happened is that he is one of the last people who has seen through the PC crap that has taken over our country. I know many people who are gay, Muslim, Hindu etc, and when someone who has been on a diversity course then stops Christmas being celebrated in offices, or dislike a joke , they are saddened because they are not offended at all. They are embarrassed that someone who has never lived their lives has decided what they can see and hear and what they should be offended by.

Call women in the South "Love" and some will be filing for a claim, but in Yorkshire it is common place and is not sexist.

Comedians like Ben Elton and many more object to humour being seen as something we cannot have anything that may offend as part of. Blond jokes, ginger jokes,

And when you take it to the zenith of stupidity we have, the grooming gangs were not stopped because the police and those in charge feared being seen as racist by stating the facts that it was Asian gangs who were doing wrong. Not all Asians just those who were evil, but by following a PC agenda we allowed young girls to be abused and treated like meat for fear of upsetting those who others decided would be upset.

We need more people to question the lunacy that has developed as many people can see he does ridicule the excesses of idiots

The BBC is a shining example of everything that is wrong with PC but dangerously they can push their agenda so hard even against common sense.

• Like 7