Westfield decals

chrisando

Anyone have any links / contacts for obtaining Westfield decals?

I'm sure I've seen something posted sometime ago but the link had expired.

Thinking in particular about the one that goes at the back where the spare wheel normally is.

Ta.

Does anyone do one the same size as the steel badge on the grill? Would like to change mine to body colour but not got a steady enough hand to paint it!

Don't the factory have them?

I got a one for my tool chest lid when I picked the car up....

Think the factory is the best bet, as Westfield seem to not take to kindly ( and rightly so ) E-bay sellers making money from there logo's etc....

Thanks OnliestSmeg - good call - that's the one I was thinking of.

Mark, good point but not sure the factory do the adhesive decals. They definitely do the badges tho.

Thanks all.

Think I used deamon graphics, excellent service and available in loads of colours, quite cheap too.

Mark

Think the factory is the best bet, as Westfield seem to not take to kindly ( and rightly so ) E-bay sellers making money from there logo's etc....

Or they could look upon it as some damn cheap advertising at the cost of a few stickers.

Hell, if they're that concerned they could sell stickers at cost price on eBay themselves, I think people would pay a few extra £ to get the genuine article, but not 2 or 3x the price. If what you say is true, then I suspect WSC may need to update it's attitudes a bit, obsession with short term profit is never a good way to build for the future. More cars with their logo sticker on them can only be good for business, regardless of where that sticker came from.

And on another note, i'm removing my spare wheel in the next few weeks and will be in the market for a nice big sticker to cover up the holes left by the wheel bracket.