Westfield SEIW Speedsport Zetec 1800

jay200bhp

Edited as the person expresses annoyance on my views via text message.Have had dealings with bloke called jack from northern Ireland today.... he rang yesterday very very interested... and text me today ....He tells me the cars to expensive by far in today's market and I also find he messed Steve around when he was selling the car .... its worth a lot less in Ireland it seems.... hate people messing others around .. anyone else heard from this valued Wscc member??

Unfortunately, there are too many Wheeler Dealer, Fast & Loud type TV watchers out there that think they can waltz in, just like their "hero's" and offer you offensively low amounts, have a big matey style haggle and come away with a huge bargain. They forget that such outrageously offers and aggressive tactics tends to earn you a smack in the face in the real world, sooner or later!

Good on yer!

I'm reasonable dave and I don't want it hanging around as it will get to me a bit so ill take a good offer but Jeese lol.

Me too, I'd always consider a decent offer. I'm not usually unrealistic with what I ask either, in fact, I'll often ere to the lower end of the price range on stuff, to try and help others out. So there's not always much room to move.

But this new style of gorilla haggling really boils my p*** I loose interest the minute someone starts.

Have sent you a PM mate.

Cheers,

Martin.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.