Westy wanted zetec, vx or v8

chris-v8-euro

After nearly 2 years being Westfield. Free I am on the hunt for another,

The want list is as follows, preference year reg opposed to Q plate,

Has to be a seiw , but open to engine from zetec , vx or v8, but preference is fuel injection but not essential.

Pretty much open to any colour, and would consider a car wanting some TLC as I am not afraid of a challenge.

Let me know what you have as I have cash burning a hole in my pocket for the right car.

Hi. I have a Q plate, VX red top on carbs. Therefore it sort of fits the bill!

Message me or email me at simonprest@gmail.com if you are still on the hunt

Thanks

• Like 1

Hi Chris,

I have an 1998 factory built SEi Widebody Speed Sport in chrome yellow that I am contemplating selling this year due to lack of use / free time. I’ve not advertised as yet as the weather has not been good enough to get it out for a photo-shoot.

The car is running an 1800 Zetec Silver-Top with stage 2 modified by Scholar Engineering (part of a batch of 50 engines supplied by Scholar to Westfield Factory). Jenvey throttle bodies with MBE 956E ECU. MT-75 gearbox with quick-shift. Upgraded front brake pack to 4-pot black calipers. Independent rear suspension. Adjustable Spax shocks all round.

V8 Vented Nose Cone and V8 Bonnet. Contour dash. Lockable boot. Quick release removable steering wheel. 2 Speed heater with vents to windscreen. Full wet weather gear and tonneau cover. Spare wheel on rear of car.

The car has just been MOT’d and passed with no advisories. Serviced also. Currently just 15,448 miles on clock.

Give me a shout if you’re interested :t-up:

• Like 1

Hi,

Interested in the speedsport, I have sent you a pm.

Cheers

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.