MSE Events Hullavington Fri 17 Apr

Mooch

I'm sooooo close to booking !!

Only thing making me uncertain is not knowing the weather forecast, as I have no weather gear!

But then if I leave it till a few days before , it might get booked up....I probably need to man up !! ...( I said that before someone else did ☺️)

When you do book ( you will man up , I'm sure  :p )  just tell Natasha you are part of the WSCC group and she'll sort you out :westy:

May have mine by then - if it fits - if its in stock - if I fit it in time!

Hopefully the if's won't matter - it will be another glorious day with the team back together!

There's still places at Abingdon this Friday and the weather forecast doesn't look too bad either. Come on chaps, it's really not that cold...  :rolleyes:

I am at Donnington Friday getting sideways in a Westfield - in the rain perhaps  :yellow-westy:

I am at Donnington Friday getting sideways in a Westfield - in the rain perhaps  :yellow-westy:

I hear it's easier to start getting it sideways in the rain, maybe not so easy to get back straight again - helpful face :)

Definitely cant go now as no slots at NMS for mapping until 27/04. 

Pants.  It just won't be the same without you, Stuart....I reckon you were just scared that the SDV posse were going to show you up this time  :p

Pants.  It just won't be the same without you, Stuart....I reckon you were just scared that the SDV posse were going to show you up this time  :p

Can't argue with that as I wish I had SDV reliability  :t-up:

But the '1.6' will be back and hopefully better faster and stronger.  Although nervous about the mapping session as will be running many revs.  Wonder what my already bad fuel economy on track will be?

Can't argue with that as I wish I had SDV reliability  :t-up:

But the '1.6' will be back and hopefully better faster and stronger.  Although nervous about the mapping session as will be running many revs.  Wonder what my already bad fuel economy on track will be?

Not always, we have our problems!

I managed 12mpg on Silverstone, that's not bad is it? Lol

Y'all missed a great day at Abingdon today!  :cool:

• 2 weeks later...

Could those who have booked please contact me so I can co-ordinate the day and ensure that we get our free tuition -- through the Cotswold club meetings channel I have been advised that Ken Philps and Guy Edwards have booked in as well.

Could those who have booked please contact me so I can co-ordinate the day and ensure that we get our free tuition -- through the Cotswold club meetings channel I have been advised that Ken Philps and Guy Edwards have booked in as well.

Andrew - I've been looking after this with Natasha.  She has all our names, as well as Guy Edwards, Anthony Rogers and Antony Thompson.  Ken is a new name to me, though, so she might not be aware of that one.

Mike