Caged Cage / RAC bar

BudSlater

I'm after some increased protection should the worst happen on my 2002 wide body. I dont want a full cage, but looking at it, the standard roll hoop doesn't clear my head in the event of a crash.

See a few people are moving to a full cage so anyone got something for sale that would be an upgrade for me

Hi,

I was thinking of selling my MSA 'Half Cage' as shown on the Westfield site:  http://parts-shop.westfield-sportscars.co.uk/body-fittings-trim-rollbars?product_id=706

It's brand new, never been out of its bubble wrap!  Not sure if you want to spend this much buit I was hoping to recoup as much of the original cost as possible, so around £300.  It's also in Bristol which I appreciate is another issue.

Mark

• Like 1

I have the MSA type bar and think that or the Play Skool bars are as good as gets before a full cage but it's a keeper.. for now!

Have you seen the different heights of roll bar pic I posted Bud, it made my mind up what I wanted when I had all 3 bars together.

Caged made my MSA bar so maybe worth dropping them an email?

How tall are you?

I'm 6'2" and when I fitted a cage I had to fit lowered floor pans (huge job) to get suffucent clearance.

I have a MSA roll bar from plays kool which I had chromed. l am now going to fit a full cage so l

will be selling my roll bar if you are interested please pm me

Also sent Master O a few days ago but no response yet.

Apologies to those who have contacted me, currently in Scotland with no internet and flakey phone signal. Will respond properly once back home on Tuesday.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.