windscreen, weather gear for narrow body plus a few bits

Playo

I have a windscreen and weather gear for a narrow body here,

The windscreen is the bare ali type, no cracks or chips in the glass.

20141023_123130_zpsd44bc570.jpg

Hood and doors, both are in good condition with no signs of tear's etc, but would need a good clean over as they have been stored for some time

20141023_123249_zpsc89b7a05.jpg

20141023_123304_zps831b942c.jpg

20141023_123308_zps9fe4637a.jpg

I also have a pair of gloss black cycle wings, good condition with no holes

20141023_123419_zps0ee37d43.jpg

Last off, a spare wheel/number plate bracket

20141023_123401_zps14fd8e05.jpg

Not sure what prices to put on any of them so I'm open to offers, I would only be interested in collection really as I dont have time for couriers etc during the week.

I'm located near j36 of the M4 South Wales, I'd be willing to drive as far as Newport if someone wanted a few bits.

Hi would you Sell the doors on there own and how much. Cheers

Hi, 

i am really interested in the Screen, but i am located in Germany, so it is not so easy picking it up...

Next summer i will be again in Wales, but it would be cool to get my Westi done before.

If you would be interested in Sending it, just give me a price.

I Fastphil would not take the Doors, i would take them together with the Screen.

Thank You

Robert

Make me an offer guys as I really don't have a figure in mind, I would prefer someone to take things like roof/doors together as I know I would just end up stuck with one or the other.

Postage to Germany is probably out of the question unless you were willing to arrange it yourself and around my schedule.

I also have the windscreen wiper motor and back box exhaust here and some small diameter headlights. Also two silvertop head and rocker covers (one red one silver)

Playom3@btinternet.com

What width the cycle wings?, I would have the pair if u could post to west mids?, regards mark, discuss price via pm

• 1 year later...

Is the wind screen still available? And how much are you asking for it?

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.