Tillett Car Seats

Well as the clocks change this weekend and thoughts turn to winter upgrades - an offer to tempt those of you looking for seats.

Buy any Tillett seat for a discount of 20%.

Please see www.tillettcarseats.co.uk for the full range and prices. The B6 is the most common seat for Westfield fitment.  It can be bottom fixed directly into the car or optionally fitted to runners.

For this offer orders must be received before the end of November.

Please mention WSCC offer when ordering. This is only valid through us as a WSCC sponsor and Tillett stockist and is not available from the Tillett factory. It is only available to WSCC members.

Feel free to message or call me with any questions.

David

01732 865 635

Tillett Car Seats (NTP Motorsport .. a division of Nationwide Technical Products Limited)

WSCC Speed Series Sponsor and competitor

• Like 2

Thank you for the orders received.

These have shipped today.

Edit to add that shipping as part of this offer is £15 for one or two seats.

Regards

David

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Stu

I also have the longer bolts on the shelf now so if you need when you come to fit let me know and I'll put in the post

Regards

David

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Clark

Not personally.  I would suggest that the B1 or B5 would be the most suitable.

You would gain head and leg room.

Morgan have started using the B5 with custom quilted pads  in the big  Morgan - they look great.

http://www.morgan-motor.co.uk/mmc/carrange/aerocoupe/morganaerocoupe.html

If you want to experiment the B5 I have in my Westfield is out of the car at the moment whilst I carry out some upgrades etc so you are welcome to borrow.

David

Hi David

Thanks for posting that info up - certainly looks of interest -  I was a bit worried how they would look in a trimmed out car but can see with the right pads they could look superb

My car is at Mat Smiths at the moments having some goodies fitted so wont be looking for a while as funds will be tight

The main reasons for looking to change is the driving position (I have tried all manner of seat positions including altering height) - my back isn't very well supported and all my weight is on my bum as there is no support under my knees (I have tried extra spacers under the front of the seat)

The other issue is that when the seat is all the way back the top of the seat rubs on the roll bar

So something I need to get sorted at some point

Yes I had the seat / rollbar rubbing issue on my T350

I know some people also had different base pads made.

At the point you want to experiement just let me know and I'll loan you a seat.

Regards

David