Factory visit

rjc4176

Anybody going in the westfield Saturday weather depending from Leicestershire or Warwickshire who fancies meeting up for the drive there thanks rob

I am going on saturday, but i will have to go in my normal car, as my westfield is at northampton motorsport and has been for the last 9 weeks waiting to be fixed.

Dicko10

Not good Dicko, what's up with ur car?

That sounds expensive Dicko it makes me wonder how can a car be in a garage for 9 weeks unless waiting for 1 off parts

Hi All  ---     bad rattle from the bottom end of my red top engine ??????    just northampton motorsport not being able to start doing it due to work load.

Weather permitting ille be going in mine

There were a couple of others that mentioned it too

Suppose itll be a last minute thing

Let me know a time and a meeting place weather looks good for Saturday at the moment I will try and up with you all if I can thanks

The Cotswold area crew will be doing a circuitous blat route starting from tewkesbury and will arrive sometime in the morning depending on my doubtful navigation skills......Andrew

• Like 1