SOLD - Tillett B6F Carbon Seat with Dinamica Suede and Tillet floor mount brackets *Pictures Added*

kevip6

Hello,

Due to just picking up a brand new pair of B6 Carbon seats I now have a Carbon B6F Seat with Dinamica Suede padding surplus to requirements! Below is the link to the seat

https://www.tillett.co.uk/shop/exd-B6F-Carbon-GRP-Race-Car-Seat.asp?id=523

I also have the Tillett spacers and Tillett floor mount brackets that bolt onto the seats side mounting fittings.

I bought this seat from a guy who was using it in a Clio show car and so it looks like new, however it had a damaged thread on the offside rear mount and had the rolls still on the sides. I took it to Steve Tillett at the Tillet Factory in Kent and they completely repaired the mount and took the side rolls off the seat for me so that it is the same spec as the narrower version of this seat (necessary for fitting in our little cars)

As you can see if you bought this new it would be £976.80 without the floor brackets. This seat owes me just over £410 so I'm only looking to recoup as much of that as possible.

It's a stunning seat, I'll try and get some photos on when I get a chance

Any questions feel free to ask

Cheers

Kevin

Edit.... Should have mentioned I'm in Brentwood, Essex for collection purposes

Sorry strange question to ask, but does it still have the FIA sticker on it with date etc.. As normally the cut down version doesn't but as yours was a full size and cut down at a later stage sticker might still be in there? As need FIA sticker for my racing regs, but factory full size one won't fit in our cars :-( so have a Cobra lightweight one, but could be tempted if sticker valid and price right? Cheers Stu

Hello Stu, 

No, as you mentioned, if the roll sides need removing then the seats lose their FIA rating unfortunately.

Sorry :(

Cheers Kev, was worth a try as lovely seats

They certainly are, that's why I bought a pair so I can have a matching passenger seat :)

Calling T3OMF ...................................................

I'm sure this is on Tom's shopping list to go with the rest of the Carbon  :black-westy:

As said, the B6F is only FIA certified with the edges on and 44cm wide. 

If you need a Tillett 40cm FIA seat then the B7 is the option - but very expensive - almost money no object.  I have only sold 3 B7s in the 3 years that I have been selling Tillett seats.

David

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.