URGENT OWNER I.D. HELP NEEDED - Q78 JTT

Captain Colonial

careful - I got told off for suggesting it may have been stolen and would appear for sale on the interweb..........................

sorry Mark - couldn't resist that :d :d :d :d :d

the car is for sale on Carandclassic.co.uk with a dealer down London .

im out the uk so I cannot post a link to the webpage

Perhaps the house owner whose drive it was left on could contact the owner / seller and ask for payment for 1 nights parking !!  :d  :d

Seems there have been a few Upgrades to it too.................different wheels, contour dash, engine change, seats. Check the three sites its on.........mmmm very strange 

Seems there have been a few Upgrades to it too.................different wheels, contour dash, engine change, seats. Check the three sites its on.........mmmm very strange

the one is D7PNY's link is not the same car which is why it's completely different :oops:

See my response in post 32.

• 3 years later...

It is indeed hard to know what to make of it except it's not an obvious straightforward purchase. You will have enough fun with working out how to fix it and upgrade it when you get it. I wouldn't want to spend the same effort working out who owned it or what had been done to it or who might want it back....?

I don't know how much they are asking but if it gets anywhere close to the buy it now price you would be missing out on the much better specced white car for sale on these pages?

Be careful......