carbon mods v8 bonnet

Rednop1

as new never fitted zk

will upload some pictures later today

could do with one or two or the edges flating and polishing to make prefect or its prefect for somebody in the speed series who is looking to save every kg as there is a good weight saving over a standard v8 bonnet ,I have both standard and carbon bonnet so could tell you the weight saving if you really need to know

please no first dibs and then i'll collect in two weeks or a month need this bonnet gone asap as have new project arriving this week and need the space

collection only due to the size

£425

Again, interested but depends where you are. What is the weight difference out of interest as been curious about one of these anyway.

Location doesnt show on mobile version.

Will have it off you. As its new guessing it doesnt have locating lugs or any holes drilled to lock/secure bonnet on?

Pm'es

Weights and these are rough as the battery is dead on my digital scales so just using cheap fishing scales

Carbon 2,5k

grp factory bonnet 7.5kg

Sorry Just a little to far for me to be able to get to you ASAP as good 6hr round trip and no immediate plans to venture your way for any races etc.. In the next week or so

Yep no location shown on mobile version

Looking good. Check your PM to discuss. Im about all week.

I have a yellow nose cone thanks Tom  :)  before you try and sell me your carbon one! Hehe

Has somebody got a carbon nosecone for sale then? :)

will have one for sale soon ish along with some other parts having a massive clean out before I really get my teeth into my new projects 

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.