Project Binky!

Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Chairman

I love this project, the standard of work is high and the simple solutions they come up with are what sets it apart. tipping the pedal box and then making new pedals is an example.

It would be great if they could get a move on but this is clearly the spare time car as they are doing other projects to pay the bills. It will be a long time to finish it but I hope it drives as well as I think it will.

• 10 months later...

Anyone know when episode 13 is due...i heard it was going to be before Goodwood. 

They admitted they were going to miss Goodwards deadline, but they did post recently saying they were in the editing stage, so hopefully not too long now!

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Quote from Bad Obssesion Motorsport on FaceBook

Huge news: Episode 17 of Project Binky is going live at 8.00pm BST on Friday 18th May. Thursday 17th for Patrons. Probably...

So only a few weeks to go, fingers crossed! :laugh:

• Like 1

On 26/09/2014 at 23:55, Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Secretary said:

For those interested, the eagerly awaited episode 7 is now up on You Tube, at last!

Here...

A bit under four years since my first post on this thread and we’re “only” ten episodes further on. I wonder how many more years till the final episode.

I think it will start to speed up now, Rich has left my local kart track (his job) to now work full time at Bad Obsession Motorsport! with lots of exciting rumours flying around about the next project. 

• Like 1

Excellent. Otherwise, they seem to be at that tricky stage of a big project, where there’s lots of little fiddly jobs to complete that really eat up time, and not many of the big jobs, where lots happen “quickly”, left. Does make it very difficult when only working on it weekends and spare time.

Does that mean double handed filming is now possible - would save Nik considerable time if Rich is setting up the camera side while he cracks on with the project.

Double handled filming might be pushing it!! I know they are excited about the new project, and I told him he needs to finish this one first! 

• 1 year later...
On 03/05/2018 at 14:30, Tim.McKeegan said:

Double handled filming might be pushing it!! I know they are excited about the new project, and I told him he needs to finish this one first! 

I think we’re all guilty of that, starting a new project before finishing a previous one.