Applecross 2015 clan McWesty 5th highland gathering

ziplob

Imagine suggesting driving the van when you could be enjoying the brilliant sunshine in the J15....? :)

I think Alastair must be getting old and soft!

• Like 1

Official I'll be going ..........got the next 3 months off at least as just been made redundant ....so bring on the sunshine and road tax the Westie  

• Like 1

Good to see your back on the Applecross list ...   :d      pity about the circumstances though !!!  :(

• Like 2

Bob, put me down for the Inn on Saturday night. I'll be driving up to Applecross at 5am on the Saturday morning

Bob, stick Andy Entwistle down for the Inn please.

Bob better add Chris to that list for the Inn on Saturday night

Me plus 1. Not sure who yet as they are all worried about my steering wheel coming off at 70 mph!

• Like 3

If I were you I'd be worried as well !!!

Well I've finally done it - I've joined the WSCC! 

After attending 3 Applecrosses its probably about time.

Really looking forward to Applecross, having missed last year my withdrawal symptoms are very bad.  The Striker is in bits, although the engine is now back in complete with new engine mounts and hopefully a quieter clutch release bearing/ arm.  Just need to re mount the oil tank and the radiators, the webers, the exhaust, the alternator, the starter the clutch cable.  Being ready for Stoneleigh will be a challenge, but Applecross is the aim.

Please put me down for the inn on sat night. Got the day off work on Friday but will be leaving from inverness so probably just meet you at the campsite.

• 2 weeks later...

stickers done , everything booked , how many sleeps now Matt . Jim I will need a copy of Alans lisence, both parts i will arange the van insurance .

Oooooooh ah can't wait

Missed it last year , now Bob ,remind me what Is the theme

for this year ,from what I remember !!!! Is it not KIlts in Cars?

I await your response H aHa Ha Ha Ha !

Bob,

Just read you post ... will get info to you asap.

cheers

Jim.

• 2 weeks later...

Bob, can you add another one on the the Onich Hotel, The Walled Garden and The Inn please?

Alex came with Alastair and me to Stoneleigh last year (when we travelled in the kits, rather than mobile tent) and would like to come to Applecross.

Thanks