Applecross 2015 clan McWesty 5th highland gathering

ziplob

Sadly it's official I will not be going yet again, If I did go it would mean doing 12 weeks straight at work without a trip home so the decision is made.

kev91 PM me and will sort you out with hut 2

• 3 weeks later...

looking for names of everyone who's going so I can let the pub know the number for dinner on Saturday night , Do we need a van driver I am not to sure  if Kyle Tyson  is doing it this year

Names

Bob and  Lorna  Reid

looking for names of everyone who's going so I can let the pub know the number for dinner on Saturday night , Do we need a van driver I am not to sure  if Kyle Tyson  is doing it this year

Names

Bob and  Lorna  Reid

Kay & Dov

Nae sure yet Rab still waiting to find out if its the P45 , rig tow to China and or move to another rig, if it is a goer then it will be me  

Bob and Lorna Reid

Kay & Dov    

Matt and Hannah

Kevin, Kyle, Alan & Craig.

Think Kyle is going to get to take a shot in the car this year. If we dont have a volenteer I'll sort somebody.

Add Steve Smith to the list for the Applecross Inn.