CAMBS - Westfield factory visit 25th Sat Oct

Cleggy the Spyder Man

I'm in..... it's on the doorstep and the Sage hasn't booked any holidays for us!

n1 m8 :t-up:

1. Cleggy

2. Paul Ashby

3. Tony

4. Mark J

5. Dave G

6. Kev

7. Nem - sorta already there :d

• 2 weeks later...

ok so here's the plan

Going to be leaving mine at 8am - so for those that want to travel up together meet up at mine or we see you there about 9.30 (if lucky with traffic)

After thought I don't fancy the drive in the Westy so will be taking the Trev if dry or the tin top if wet

For me it wont be a long visit as I have a big drive the day after so want to get back early afternoon after a wonder around and a chat :t-up:

Hope you can make it :t-up:

• Like 1

Would like to have joined, but my social secretary says I have prior bookings unfortunately.  Have fun.

• Like 1

From the opposite direction the Cotswold crew will arrive -- numbers unknown at this stage.....ANDREW REEVES

• Like 1