Westfield - Sportscars LTD factory open day

Westfield Chesil Parts Dept

To all,

I understand that many of you may be worried about parking, however we have plenty of room around the perimeter of the factory also many of you will be invited to bring your cars in doors and can park the cars in the factory, can not wait to hear that noise.

Kind regards

Kyle Westwood

many of you will be invited to bring your cars in doors and can park the cars in the factory, can not wait to hear that noise.

Ah, you'll be wanting some mighty crossflows then, everything else sounds like a kitten trapped in a paper bag :p

• Like 1

....as opposed to a bag of oily spanners???   :)

(I am allowed to say that, I had a xflow for 15 years)

I'll come along to this, should be good as a first meet! :)

If there are xflows attending can owners please keep to the left to allow us zetec owners past

Thank you :)

• Like 1

And x flow owners please be reminded that the blue ass fly has a valid point, and under no circumstances should slow down a zetec car from overtaking.

Slow up a Zetec car? No need, they'll fetch their thermostat housings off on the speed bumps on the way in and be too busy fixing their cars to eat the buffet.  Kyle, I'd suggest getting extra housings in stock, easy sales! :d

Might pop along - hope to have my new wheels delivered by your good selfs by then too!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Kyle,

To advise that my wife and myself will be attending the Westfield Open Day on the 25th..

I am a new WSCC Member and am looking forward to the factory visit.

Regards,

Roger sant

Hi Roger,

Ok thanks for letting me know.

Im sure it will be an entertaining day for all.

Look forward to seeing you all there, just hope that the weather holds up.

Kind regards

Kyle Westwood

To all,

I understand that many of you may be worried about parking, however we have plenty of room around the perimeter of the factory also many of you will be invited to bring your cars in doors and can park the cars in the factory, can not wait to hear that noise.

Kind regards

Kyle Westwood

Hope you have an efficient Exhaust smoke extraction system :d