Westfield - Sportscars LTD factory open day

Westfield Chesil Parts Dept

Good afternoon all,

For those who are attending the open day or who are thinking of attending could you please message me in advance as we are providing a buffet lunch for everyone, as i said previous no booking is required however this will just give me a rough estimate to the quantity of food that we need to supply.

Kind regards

Kyle Westwood

Oh good Lord, you've done it now - the air over Kingswinford will be black with the wings of member vultures circling overhead, waiting to descend and feast.  I've seen what some of our lot can eat in one go and it's frightening.  Best check with Julian to see if you can write the food off against taxes! :d

Forget taxes, I'd be on to Europe, see if we've still got any of those food mountains, or drinks lakes that need getting rid of!

Be nice to get a few from the local area together

We can go through the tunnels in bham :)

I think the tunnels are closed... :suspect:

I think the tunnels are closed... :suspect:

Only from 10 PM to 6 AM so no problems :)

Might be the excuse I was looking for to take a trip over to WSC for some bit'n'bobs, I tend to avoid k/winsford like the plague otherwise.

Are the management going to be available to answer any pressing questions I *may or may not have regarding money they  *have or may not have of mine for parts I *may or may not of ordered a long time ago?

*this vagueness is in no way associated to WSC LTD, WSCC, its members, board members etc etc etc

As above,been without my car for months now waiting for parts.

As above,been without my car for months now waiting for parts.

Yes there will be chance to speak to the Westfield team. Any queries or issues will hopefully be answered.

Kind regards

Kyle Westwood

Yes there will be chance to speak to the Westfield team. Any queries or issues will hopefully be answered.

Kind regards

Kyle Westwood

OOooooooohhh, I bet the "Team" are really looking forward to that   :laugh:

This is a great initiative Kyle, We'll alert the Cotswold area and aim to bring a group along, after all we are only 40 miles away -- do remember it will be weather dependant and if it's piXXXXX the numbers drop right away.

We'll advise numbers about 48 hours before the 25th

Best wishes

Andrew

• Like 1

TBH, I'm not convinced WSC have the parking facilities for large numbers and there seems to be enough interest here to fill their car park twice over :(