A Plan - not living up to expectations

bhouse

In the past, when I have had to change details on a policy, I have asked the broker/insurer to either waive the admin fee or to discount it off when the time comes to renew the policy as a way to keep my business. If they refuse I simply move my business elsewhere when the policy expires. In my opinion, that is the least they can do to retain my loyalty as a customer.

I've got my SEiGHT insured with Adrian Flux...... when I changed my reg number I was expecting a £££ sting...... but not a farthing was charged..... a real result!

They just knocked the admin of for me to beat the quote from my previous insurer well happy thank you A plan

There y'go.

New customer: "No charge for that small change, Sir!"

Existing customer: "That's £30 increased premium, plus insurance tax, plus £25 admin fee, Sir..."