XE Parts Needed

B.RAD

Howdy folks

After being the lucky buyer of Dave Eastwood's XE engine, I'm after a few parts to complete the set and start the installation. The bits I need are as follows:

Flywheel

Clutch and clutch cover (for type 9)

XE to type 9 bellhousing (either short or long input shaft version, vertical)

Solid engine mounts

Alternator (standard or lightweight, obviously lightweight preferred!)

Exhaust manifold

I'm open to pretty much anything at this point as I just want to get cracking with it, so please let me know if you have any suitable spares, whatever they may be!

Thanks in advance :)

Barny

Not forgot buddy. Will have a dig around tomorrow. Have got my old solid mounts too

• Like 1

Cheers Phil :t-up: Much appreciated mate.

Your inbox appears to be full?

I have a clutch plate and release fork.  Think you require a sierra 2.3 diesel plate to go with it.

I have an older heavy flywheel , you probably won't want to fit one of those.  I also have a lighter flywheel but I think it is specific to the 5.5" clutch

Let me know if you still need stuff and I'll see what else I have and take some pics today.

Jim

Hi Jim

Many thanks for the response! I've cleared out my inbox now :)

I am still in need of a clutch and clutch plate (edit to add, also need everything else on the list too!) so certainly interested in anything you've got, please and thank you! I've sent you a PM.

Thanks again

Barny

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.