Essex Area Monthly Meet 10th August

Pistol Pete

A quick heads up that the Essex Area August monthly meet is this Sunday 10th August at the Lodge, South Woodham Ferrers from noon onwards.

It looks like we actually have two venues for the monthly meet as a number (four) are at a track day on the 10th at Woodbridge nr Ipswich.

I am heading back to France with my boys so wont be able to be there, hope the weather is nice and everyone heads out. Hopefully a prospective Westfield owner will be turning up to ask you lot a load of questions before taking the plunge - so please keep an eye out for him.

Have fun.

Think I have a busy weekend ahead now so don't think I'll be able to make this one.

Wouldn't be able to come in the westie anyway  :rolleyes:

20140726_161250_zpsdyd9hyij.jpg

Hi Pete, I'm on hol right now :) back at the weekend but I'm booked in for the Fordham Vehicle show on Sunday so as its my local one im afraid I won't be at this months meet.

I'm emptying my house as we sold up, so afraid won't be there.

You only just moved in ???

Moving in never happened Bernie, supposed to have been early May, thn mid-May, then end June, then mid-July then end July.

Last we heard the my still had issues on the house they wanted to move into, someone has been lying to us all along on progress so decided to walk away and learn a lesson.

I see, my last move was like that as well, ended up staying with Mum for 4 mths. before we could complete our buy.

Sorry I can't make this months meet - on hols in the West Country - having fun on the boat but missing the Westie. Should be there for September meet.

im at work so will miss another one :down:

Sorry again for not being able to join today but I understand the weather wasn't up to much. Is anyone thinking about going up to the Donnington Kit Car Show at the end of August? Not been to this show before but I understand it's much smaller than Stoneleigh. Is it worth a visit?