For possible sale if there is interest? 2005 SEIW 1.8 Zetec, show condition

Jtomo

Built from all new parts in 2005 including all new engine. Age related plate.Wide body with 1.8 zetec and fuel injection on jenvey thottle bodies around 165 est bhp. 4 into 1 polished stainless exhaust with cat. 4 point harnesses high backed sunshine seats with adjustment. Brand new tyres all around, spacers on rear wheels and new front arches. Full wether gear. Very low mileage, 5700 miles only

http://www.carandclassic.co.uk/car/C523637

Offers around £9250

Lovely :cool: best of luck with the sale :)

gallery_19809_144_228261.jpg

+1

Beautiful looking car that, good luck with the sale, not that you'll need it  :t-up:

• 2 weeks later...

Jtomo for info I think you have posted the link to the editable page on car and classic. I can make and save changes - I put a full stop after jevneys in the title to check.

You might want to change the link you posted above to just the advert listing to prevent it being edited. Good luck with the sale, nice looking car :)

Jtomo for info I think you have posted the link to the editable page on car and classic. I can make and save changes - I put a full stop after jevneys in the title to check.

You might want to change the link you posted above to just the advert listing to prevent it being edited. Good luck with the sale, nice looking car :)

Thank you, updated.

http://www.carandclassic.co.uk/car/C523637

• 2 weeks later...

No takers....might just have to keep it!? ;)

That was our plan all along! :d

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

Hi

are you still looking. I have a speedsport 1.8 zetec for sale around 10k

pm me if you are interested and I'll send details.

Mike

Hiya.

Could be interested in this.

Please send me some more details.

m.deavall@gmail.com.

Cheers.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.