Another new guy - Norfolk

hamlichr

Hey Guys,

Just thought i'd introduce myself and say hello.  I'm a new SEIW owner (new to me, built 2007), yellow, 2L Zetec on Webers and have been loving my new purchase.  I've owned it for two weeks and done 1000 miles already!

I also wanted to say thanks and give a general +1/thumbs up to the resources available with this group.  I've already upgraded my steering wheel, installed a Quick-release hub, repacked my exhaust, bought some goggles/shades and am looking at a brake upgrade.  All of the information for this I found in this forum and am very grateful to everyone for it.  WSCC is now my go-to resource for anything to do with changes, upgrades and questions and the search box is a godsend!

I also hope to meet some of you guys soon at an event or a track day as i'll be trying to spend as much time as I can in the car!

Cheers!

Chris

:ww:

Glad you've found the on-line stuff helpful. If you can get to a meet or two, you'll find even more help, advice and see some fantastic ways of spending all your money! ;):d

Sounds a nice car, and before anyone else says it; we love pictures...

:ww: Chris

Lovely looking car with the best engine :t-up: not he fastest colour IMO but very zesty :d :d :d :d

Hope you catch up with you Chris - us Cambs lads are over at Brancaster for a BBQ on the beach at the end of August - there is a thread running in the events section if you fancy checking it out and joining us

Enjoy :t-up:

Welcome from another newbie...

It seems to be a friendly place, but they get a bit tribal over engine types :)

And 1k miles in 2 weeks, that is pretty good going..!

Cheers

Welcome Chris, however I'm amazed your thanking people for the useful threads, all this forum has done for me is emptied my bank account :p Oh ok, I've also met some great people, have a well sorted Westy, entered a fantastic competitive speed series and just love everything about this site :laugh:  :d

• Like 2

Welcome aboard and as you have already discovered a whole new fun way of life ;)

Hope you catch up with you Chris - us Cambs lads are over at Brancaster for a BBQ on the beach at the end of July - there is a thread running in the events section if you fancy checking it out and joining us

Enjoy :t-up:

Oops - end of AUGUST that should have said

Just thought i'd introduce myself and say hello.  I'm a new SEIW owner (new to me, built 2007), yellow, 2L Zetec on Webers and have been loving my new purchase.  I've owned it for two weeks and done 1000 miles already!

:ww:

That is an impressive number of miles in the first two weeks and upgrades completed too, well done. Trouble is that the desire to keep driving often doesn't diminish even after years of ownership and work/family etc get in the way!!!!

Enjoy!

Welcome Chris :)

Whereabouts in Norfolk are you?

There is only one place in Norfolk - "the deepest, darkest bit" ;)