Trailer for Blyton Weekend

B.RAD

Hi all

Has anyone got a trailer they would be willing to lend me from Thursday 10th July until Monday 14th July please? Happy to contribute cash/alcohol as required!

I am attending the Blyton trackday and Speed Series sprint and was planning on driving there and back in the Westfield, but recent reliability issues (not with the mighty crossflow I should add!) have made me doubt the practicality of that plan.

Any help at this stage is very much appreciated.

Thanks

Barny

have one sitting in CO3 if that helps. 6'6" bed. new BJ A2. 

BCF _ I have a spare trailer at NN3 7UH you could have - covered but you will need your own tie downs 

Thanks James, that's very kind, how big is it? Images of giant horse trailers coming to mind!!

its Barney's old trailer - it fits a narrow westfield nicely - has a spare wheel and winch (not that you will need it) 

Its a B James series standard twin axle westy trailer 

Sounds ideal, thanks James, I'll send you a PM.

see you wednesday Barney :-) 

Anythinf for another mighty club member - in fact anything for any member of our club :-) 

• Like 1

Once again James (and Darve for the offer), thank you so much for your kind loan & look forward to seeing you tomorrow. I'd be completely lost without this club and, more importantly, it's fantastic members.

The mighty crossflow roared again today so optimism returned for the sprint weekend, made even brighter by the knowledge that it'll be safely tucked in James' trailer so I can still make it home! Bring on the sunshine :)

Thanks again James.

Barney, it will all be fine  - your engine will indeed be mighty on the smooth tarmac at blyton - are you sprinting on saturday and sunday? 

I certainly hope so! Will be arriving Thursday night, trackday Friday then the sprint on Saturday and Sunday. What a weekend!

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.