!SOLD to..........! - 1800 Zetec (155BHP) Wide Body Westfield

Tom Frankland (T3OMF)

Cracking car. First to view will buy it!!

• Like 2

Cracking car. First to view will buy it!!

Absolutely. I doubt you could find many nicer cars.
  • Like 1

Sold subject to payment. 

A massive thanks to Andy, I will let people know who the lucky person who brought the car soon......................   :(  :t-up:

I will let people know who the lucky person who brought the car soon

...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................We're ready !!

Sold to someone having a Midlife Crisis.....................   ;)

My Wife thinks I am having a permanent Midlife Crisis, god knows how I managed to persuade her that I had to buy this gem of a car, I only hope I can give it the care and attention you have given it over the years, and my wife :angel-emoticon:

• Like 1

Wot you been doing with his wife Tom  :o  :suspect:

:d

My Wife thinks I am having a permanent Midlife Crisis, god knows how I managed to persuade her that I had to buy this gem of a car, I only hope I can give it the care and attention you have given it over the years, and my wife :angel-emoticon:

Crikey Marcus, well done :yes: I wasn't expecting that :oops: I'm sure Tom's car will be a very capable track tool for you :cool:

I wasn't expecting it either, I guess I can blame Mr Banks for that :d  also looking forward to cruising past Andy on the back straight at Woodbridge Instead of being the other way round :yellow-westy:

• Like 1

Great but sad news.

Too true, or has this been sold to make way for a new chassis for the engine you have lying around???

I wasn't expecting it either, I guess I can blame Mr Banks for that :d  also looking forward to cruising past Andy on the back straight at Woodbridge Instead of being the other way round :yellow-westy:

Not once Mr Dunnell has tinkered... :cool:

You keeping both cars Marcus?  You got the trackday bug Bad mate.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.