2 ltr ZETEC for sale - 215 Bhp / 169 lbs

Chestfield

2 ltr Zetec for sale out of my Westfield, engine was rebuilt by Northampton Motorsport in 2011 and has the following:

Piper 285 cams & pulleys

Forged H section rods

Forged pistons

Protune head

Pace dry sump 

Lightweight race flywheel & clutch

Aluminium bellhousing for Type 9 gearbox

Weber 45 carbs

MBE ECU

Westfield 4-1 exhaust & Thermal Logic silencer (Prodrive WRC cars)

It was dyno'd after the build at 215Bhp/169lbs and has only been used hill climbing since so not much mileage. Ideally I'd like to sell it as a complete package to go straight into a similar car but could split if needed. Looking for around £ 3,950 for the whole unit, I have lots of pics, receipts etc I can email over.

You can see videos of it in the car at https://www.youtube.com/user/charliemi16205

Or call me on 07887 952 638 in Leicestershire

Ditto, if you are going to split I would be interested in the flywheel and clutch assembly assuming these are for the zetec clutch and not the pinto.

Hi,

Is this still in the car?

I may be interested, just need to work out what I could recoup by selling my current setup, would the clutch/flywheel transfer over to an MT75?

Matt

Hi Matt, yes it's in the car at present and can be seen running. I'm 99% sure it will go straight onto your MT75 but will ask a few questions to be sure. I need to check about the bell housing and what my Type 9 is going onto etc, will come back to you this week. Let me know if you're interested or call me if you want to chat over anything :)

I'd prefer to sell it as a whole unit ideally than split it if possible.

Charlie 

Hi Matt, the MT75 has an integral bellhousing and so it will bolt straight onto a Zetec. Just to let you know that all the wiring loom will be included with the engine and MBE ignition too.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.