Kingster's Build Thread - 2.0 Zetec

Kingster

Picking up the kit this weekend, so figured it was time to kick off the obligatory Build Thread ;)

I'll start with the build stands (Cheers Dave) - as they await the arrival of the chassis. I guess things will be a little slow at first, but hope to progress as fast as spare time permits.

build stands

Not a lot of room in the garage (especially with two 80's motorbikes parked under the covers to the right), so glad I could fit the newly acquired compressor under the bench!

More soon...
  • Like 1

Excellent.. another thread.

Make sure you put in plenty of photos.

And above all, enjoy.

Will do. Really looking forward to it. Built many one-off bikes over the years, but this is my first car.

We sure do!

Well done and good luck :t-up: enjoy the build :cool:

I've added a link to your thread into the list of build threads so others can find it again easily in the future :)

Cheers Mark I hope I can do as good a job as the others.

Stands look at home there!  ;)  :d 

Look ok forward to seeing progress...

Will keep an eye on progress :)

Picked up a pair of the padded race seats I was looking for ;)

Picked it all up and chassis safely installed on the stands. Pics will get added tomorrow.

Kev, glad you got sorted for seats, need to keep an eye for some for me, but not this month!

Picked it all up and chassis safely installed on the stands. Pics will get added tomorrow.

Kev, glad you got sorted for seats, need to keep an eye for some for me, but not this month!

It's only 23:11 .............. why aren't you out there paneling  :devil:   :laugh:  :d

It's only 23:11 .............. why aren't you out there paneling  :devil:   :laugh:  :d

I know, that's what I said to the wife, but she said she doesn't know how to use the air riveter...

Here's the first batch of pics - will start work as soon as I can, but have to keep things sweet with SWMBO too, as she's been really good about this and I want to keep it that way  ;)

In the factory:

factory

In the van

In Van

In van2

In the garage

ready To start