CAMBS AREA - June/July/August EVENTS

Cleggy the Spyder Man

Just sorting out the next load of get together's so I thought I would post them all in here and then start a separate thread for each event if required...

Sunday 1st of June - anyone fancy an early morning local blat?

Weds 11th June - our regular 2nd Wednesday of the month meeting at The Old Ferry Boat, Holywel near St Ives - 7pm until 9pm ish

Friday 20th June - North Weald Car Limits Day - loads of us are already booked in on this one so if you are not taking part why not pop down to say hello - thread here http://forum.wscc.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic/106811-car-limits-day-north-weald-fri-20th-june/

Weds 2nd July - Normal Weds meeting moved to the 1st Weds of the month (one off only as I cannot do the following week) - The Old Ferry Boat, Holywel near St Ives - 7pm until 9pm ish

Friday 18th July - Rockingham Track Day - not booked this yet but will be doing shortly - see thread here http://forum.wscc.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic/108339-rockingham-trackday-18th-july/

Weds 13th August - our regular 2nd Wednesday of the month meeting at The Old Ferry Boat, Holywel near St Ives - 7pm until 9pm ish

Sunday 31st August - (NOW CHANGED TO BBQ ON THE BEACH AT BRANCASTER) Fish and Chips - hopefully at Wells on the Norfolk coast (date TBC as I am trying to arrange parking with the harbour master)

• Like 1

Thinking of doing rockingham mate. so will speak to you later.

Hi Cleggy,

If the weather finally improves I am about (for once) on Sunday, any thoughts on where and when..?

Cheers

Steve

Ok sorry guys been a rather hectic few days

How about 9ish (can do earlier if iy suits you guys)

Meet at mine and then onto discover some new roads or retrace some old steps - not fussed either way

We can come over your direction Steve

and welcome aboard Kev - thanks for joining m8 that means a lot :t-up:

Hi Clark,

9ish is good for me, just let me know where to meet up and I will be there

Cheers

Steve

Ok guys 9am at mine - I have text message my address - pm me if you are not on my text list

Would love to come, but only just got in from a week away and "I" have a jobs list to get done!

Great ride out today - thanks to Steve, Kev, Jem, Paul and Liam for enjoying the blue skies and amazing roads with me

I knew we shouldn't have let Paul take over at the end :p:laugh:

CJH_3921_zps68239324.jpg

CJH_3926_zpsc9e624b1.jpg

CJH_3928_zpsaee15cb2.jpg

Courtesy of Liam

10353122_1437637359827566_75626417243583

CJH_3930_zps411468b9.jpg

Great run, really enjoyed it so hope to do more soon..!

Steve

Great run, really enjoyed it so hope to do more soon..!

Steve

:t-up: :t-up:  love the plate :d

Just a reminder about next Wednesday night meeting and also North Weald :t-up:  hope to see you guys there

Also after discussion with Chaz he has offered to do a BBQ on the beach for the date that was pencilled in for the Fish and Chip run - I couldn't get parking at Wells so that all works out rather well - thanks Chaz :t-up: