New mega s2000 owner

Bow1build

You are on my route to work then. Feel free to PM me and I'll come and drool over it.!

So far I have to say the performance element is defo there but havnt driven it hard enough to test the handling but with all the suspension mods it should out perform the s2000 with ease ,

Just realised the PayPal had not gone through but I m now officially paid member lol.

Had a drool over your car when being built at the factory ( and a sit in it sorry) absolutely love it, it's right up my street enjoy it.

I think quite a few of us have drooled over it! At least half my factory build photos are of your car too!  :d  :yes: 

One lucky guy, I also have some photos of it sat at the factory, mmmmmm

git!!!   :laugh:  :laugh:

Thank you all , I m very pleased with the overall result of the car but just disappointed with the delivery presentation of the car after waiting an extra 5 months for the car . Maybe I set a too high expectation when I ve had new cars delivered just expected it to be perfect and not with over 440 miles on the clock but understand cars have to be tested but felt everyone else had driven my car without spending £33000 rant over!!!. BUT however after emailing Simon about the issues I must say that the level of customer service is outstanding with nothing too much trouble . So I ll be glad when the car comes back from the 800 mile inspection with all issues sorted out.

Welcome.  I'm near Aberaeron.  PM me if you are ever coming up this way.  :t-up:

Is the the same car that's just appeared on pistonheads for sale?

certainly looks like it going by the advert :(

It all seems rather strange especially with all the enthusiasm shown only 24 hours ago ???

It's been for sale a while, the poor guy's due an operation on his back that will leave him unable to drive it for some time.

if the car was made to order, then why were westfield offering test drives in it?????

Yeah I m out of action for atleast 8 to 12 months after back operation and then a recovery time of 18 to 24 months due to a heavy hit car crash where an idiot smashed into the rear on me while I was stationary , the idiot was speeding and his rear brakes where nut working correctly and hit me a over 45 to 50 mph in a large van while I was in my 6 week old berlingo van. All this happened after I had paid over 80% of the money towards the westfield build . I don't think it will ever sell for what I ve invested in it but I m thinking I ll advitise it while I n recovering and if it doesn't sell well it can stay in the garage next to the cooper s and pool table lol.