Brian James twin axle trailer

stewart pickles

++++ SOLD ++++

twin axle trailer 1 owner (me) all paper work from BJT included

alloy ramps, prop stands, tool box, winch, jerry can holder and all straps, it has had the rear made wider by me (ex Bradley engineer) to accept any size rear you can put on a westfield I have had 8 rims with 245 tyres on and still had loads of room, it still fits in a single garage!! tyres are as new as it's not had much use

P1140774

P1140773

P1140772

P1140771

P1140770

£1000 no offers

ready for collection in next week or so, just need to drop my westfield off with it's new owner  

Looks a good buy! I bought one 3 months ago almost identical but without the widened rear mod. I paid £1200 plus £60 on straps so this looks a bargain!!

Mine tow's really well, almost don't notice it is there, I can manoeuvre it out of my garage and spin it round on my own, these are a great piece of kit! If you are looking to transport your WestfIeld this is a bargain, snap it up!!

Oooops sorry , trailer is in Bingley west yorks

Yes Please if no one else has got it.

SOLD

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.