Westfield Race Seats (Unpadded) and other parts - collect at Stoneleigh

tisme

Hi there,

Garage clearout as I need some new tyres !! so the following bits can be delivered to Stoneleigh (Sunday) or of course you can arrange collection....

SOLD 2 x Westfield Race Seats - fibreglass shells with harness slots. These seats have been stiffened under the front lip (not 'cos I'm especially a lard, but you do tend to stand on that area when getting in/out). They also come with alloy mounting brackets which provide for a fair bit of positioning

SOLD 2 x Standard front wishbones - very low mileage and for sale due to wide track upgrade - come complete with top / bottom joints (for Cortina type uprights)

2 x Standard Cortina M16 calipers - galvanised (have been painted black but most now removed) - one is branded "G" assume Girling, the other has the marking of "Ale" (I also have the standard Cortina hub/brake discs/bearings should you want). Again, replaced due to upgradeitus.

I'm just about to leave for home but I may be really interested in those seats (and am in Northampton too!)  Can I contact you tonight to see if I can have a go at trying them out sometime this week?

Hi Quinten,

yup, no problems - we're about 8 miles from Northampton near Wellingborough - give us a pm later

Colin

Hi Quinten,

yup, no problems - we're about 8 miles from Northampton near Wellingborough - give us a pm later

Colin

PM'd  :yes:

T'was a pleasure meeting you Colin and your Westie (when you can get it on the road again) will be awesome...  shame the seats aren't suitable for my derrière :( so have a bump on me!

Hi Colin  - how wide are those them there seats .. would they fit in a narrow?  I think they need to be sub 39cm wide at the base to fit.. Cheers -- Colin !

Colin,

Tape measure shows seat 40.5cm at front edge and narrows to 39cm at the back - runners will fit within 39cm space - currently I've used Rivnuts that push that bit out to 41cm but if you used plain nuts that would reduce the width a bit - you could probably shave 0.5cm off the front edging lip at the widest point (and depending on whether you have internal panels on both sides, you may then get them to fit).

I'm going to stick them in the boot of the tin-top anyway for Stoneleigh (along with the other bits), so welcome to try... :)

Colin

What sort of price for the wishbones Colin? Mine are ok but they're chrome and a bit, well, tatty and if not too expensive I might want to swap them for better looking black ones. The car is a 1994 SEiW - I assume they would be the same? The uprights are Cortina to the best of my knowledge.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.