2010 Westfield SEIW Mazda SDV 1800 - Sold pending collection

Deako

• 6 years later...

To bring this post up to date ...................>

I am now the proud owner of this solid 1800 Mazda build.

Been looking for ten years for the right one and this turned up when I least expected it to.

I paid Andrew  (Toybox) a wad of cash and had it delivered the day before lockdown.

It gave me some time to get acquainted with the pocket rocket and after some small

fettling, it sat and waited for the unlock.

It has had a few changes since the initial build as do all of these vehicles, that's a big part of ownership.

It has a reg change to reflect me and my wife, not that she even noticed, oh well. M8 VNJ (Mates Vic and Jill).

Jobs to do, change the thermostat to 82 deg, only for the fact I am not sure when it was last done (2010?) and

after changing both the rear water sensors because of strange fluctuations on the gauge.

I am going to run a couple of wires from the fan switch and install a manual cockpit switch, just as belt and braces.

That's it for now............ Oh, I will upload some pics soon.

• Like 2

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.