SOLD - clio sport 197

SteveD

clio sport 197 , 08 plate 33k with history in met blue ,mint condition inside and out , awesome little car

stolen recovered ,stolen with key so no damage at all , new key/card supplied ,tax and mot'd bevs running it around at the mo

£4000 that's 1k cheaper than the cheapest on ebay with the same miles and condition

it really is a minter no chips or anything never been painted and owned by a woman
ac
alloys
ew
em
cruise control
cd

controls on steering wheel etc etc

That's about £2k cheaper than Autotrader cars all of which have at least double the mileage.

I only know as in my search for a replacement for the CTR I've been looking at 197s

it says stolen recovered in advert so no its not a cat d ,its listed as stolen recovered  , only the clio rs 200's had recaros

Recaros where an option on the 197. I know this as they cost me £850 when i had my 197. And they had to be replaced 3 times under warranty!

Recaros where an option on the 197. I know this as they cost me £850 when i had my 197. And they had to be replaced 3 times under warranty!

looked into this the other day after a guy asked me the same question ,he ended up getting quite arsy so i ended up ringing a dealer and was told only the 200's have the recaros ,maybe they have stopped offering the option , i take it the recaro option seats are not the same as the 200 seats

we put a gearbox ina clio rs200 the other week and tbh the seats were horrible they made the car feel harsh and not the best thing to drive on the road with todays road surfaces,the seats in this take away that harshness due to them being a bit softer and having more padding

Definitely on the 197 too. :) Dealers know precisely naff all. Both the 197 and 200 used the same Recaro Sportster CS, however, the pattern is slightly different.

Good news it's sold. great little cars. Yep salesmen knew naff all in this case. For information the 182 also had optional Recaros too.

I wish id bought that - and the elise with the honda engine :-( 

^^^^

Wot 'e said!!

Wish I had a huge garage and more pocket-money... :)

back up for sale due to idiot with no money

sold again :(

Steve, my car salesmen sold every car three times. Once when they got the order, a second time when the finance cheque arrived and the third upon delivery.

It's not sold until cleared funds are in your bank :)

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.