£10,000 to spend and don't know where to start...help :)

Sundaydrive

Welcome!

If you fancy a chat please give me a call on 07887491212.  Alternatively send an email to mavanzeller@sky.com.  Or if you don't live too far away from Harrogate we could meet for a pint.

(or you could ignore me  :( )

• Like 2

Stick yourself up a Wanted advert. I did a few weeks back and ended up with one of the best built cars. :)

• Like 1

Welcome aboard

With your budget you should have a great choice of cars and spec

You need to have a good chat with a few different members at a local meet

You might be able to get a passenger ride on a nice day as everyone's getting out of the shed more now

If you don't like odd bits of a car you can almost always change it, but cheaper to buy nearer the spec you want

If your in N/Wales searching I could always take you around the block (but it's not set up comfy or quiet)

• Like 1

10K  a good sum for a westfeild take lots of advise and dont rush to buy  this time of the year there will be lots for sale

• Like 1

Hi Martin,

Thanks for the note, I am up near Ripon so very close. I have taken your number down and will call to meet up briefly if that is at all possible. Annoyingly I have just missed your local meeting.

Many thanks, be in touch shortly.

Ben.

Deako, Pickmaster and Robsurplice, thanks for the comments guys, all very useful.

Another day on the classified websites beings in ernest :)