SOLD - Sidescreens

A2Bplus

** Now sold **

I hardly ever use my sidescreens and I bought these only a couple of years ago when I changed the windscreen pillars to accommodate the latest style mirrors.

I've now got a new Westfield complete with sidescreens so I've now got two sets so these are up for grabs.

They are in good condition with no obvious defects. If you want any more photos then let me know.

£125 ono - prefer collection or meet up.  (Cheshire  20mins from M6 J19)

Pete

• Like 1

Hi Pete

I have just bought a seiw zk body 2009 with aeroscreen and looking to change to windscreen with new style pillars and mirrors and tonneau with of course doors

Will your doors fit the above car ???

Thanks William

I'll take them mate it still available.

Thanks for the mention Mark, really appreciated.

Hi Pete

I have just bought a seiw zk body 2009 with aeroscreen and looking to change to windscreen with new style pillars and mirrors and tonneau with of course doors

Will your doors fit the above car ???

Thanks William

Hi William,

I'm not absolutely certain but I am pretty sure that with the new pillars the screens would fit (old pillars not).

However I've got a potential buyer interested just now, so I will post up the outcome soon

Thanks,

Pete

Ok Pete

Thanks for getting back to me !

William

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.