TAKE A PICCIE - WIN FREE WESTFIELD PARTS!

Captain Colonial

just a suggestion - can we post our photos in here (or in a thread specifically for the quarters competition)?

Would be nice to see the original photos as you cannot really see that well in the magazine

It was great to see the highly commended printed as well (1 mine :) ), but a shame the very small size didn't do them justice. I've had comments - asking what is it? So a printed description would have been useful as well. The way it printed I felt mine wasn't justified being highly commended, but hear at home I think it looks awesome (well I would wouldn't I!)

I feel the three pictures could have taken up more of the page.

But still a great concept, and 'well done' to the winner.

Agreed about the size of the prints a bit small  :( you can't see Shaggydoo's mop blowing in the wind very well in mine  :laugh:

May be the winning pic could be a full page so It could be cut out and framed?

Round 1 of the competition is over and the winner is Andrew Dixon.

Congratulations Andrew, your £50 voucher should be with you soon.

Round Two is now open and the closing date is August 15th.

PLEASE READ THE RULES - particularly Rule 1 and Rule 6 - if your picture does not include a Westfield, or is low resolution/small size then it won't be considered.

Be sure to include your name, postal address and WSCC membership number, together with a contact phone number/e-mail address, and some information about the photograph - where/when it was taken, details of the car/cars/people in the pic etc.

Now what am I going to spend that voucher on.... :)

Tbh, I didn't think it stood a chance, but I'll take it all the same. :yes:

Here I am taking said photo. :laugh:

CadwellCoppice_zps90be198d.jpg

On 09/06/2014 at 12:51, Clark (Cleggy the Spyder Man) - Cambridgeshire AO said:

just a suggestion - can we post our photos in here (or in a thread specifically for the quarters competition)?

Would be nice to see the original photos as you cannot really see that well in the magazine

On 09/06/2014 at 13:44, OnliestSmeg said:

It was great to see the highly commended printed as well (1 mine :) ), but a shame the very small size didn't do them justice. I've had comments - asking what is it? So a printed description would have been useful as well. The way it printed I felt mine wasn't justified being highly commended, but hear at home I think it looks awesome (well I would wouldn't I!)

I feel the three pictures could have taken up more of the page.

But still a great concept, and 'well done' to the winner.

On 09/06/2014 at 18:14, marcusb said:

Agreed about the size of the prints a bit small  :( you can't see Shaggydoo's mop blowing in the wind very well in mine  :laugh:

May be the winning pic could be a full page so It could be cut out and framed?

All noted by the Editor, thanks for the feedback. :t-up:

Peter has sent a full size downloadable version of the winning and highly commended photos :love:  which I attach below.  If there's enough call to do so (and if you think it's a good idea), in due course I can create another section in the Downloads tab for them.

If there is room (i.e. lack of submissions!) to print larger size photos in the magazine, then it shall be done, but we'll make sure they're here to download. :)

• 4 weeks later...

Is this competition open for the next issue too?

Is this competition open for the next issue too?

yes closing date 15th August for entries  :t-up:

• 2 weeks later...

Bump time - as pointed out above, you have less than a month to get your photos in for the Autumn competition.  Looking forward to seeing some great summer piccies! :t-up:

• 2 weeks later...

Bumpity bumpity bumpity bump!  You have just over two weeks left to enter the draw for £50 worth of Westfield parts for the Autumn issue of Westfield World.  Can't believe after all this fine weather that you lot don't have some great photos to enter into the contest, so pull your fingers out and enter now! :t-up:

The rules are here:

http://forum.wscc.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic/107398-take-a-piccie-win-free-westfield-parts/?p=1121351

Don't see a limit personally, but keep it to a sensible number please.

Got a couple I might put forward...

• Like 1

You won't beat my entry chaps so don't try :p

I can guess what photo that is!